Corel Linux

        Hello Debian team,

I read that is a collaboration with you. So I really hope to get help regarding
installation.

I am using P3(450) processsor, 32MB RAM, onboard (integrated) display card and
others are standard. When I install Corel on my second partition (drive d:)
the installation stopped at 10%. After that the software starts to reinstall
itself again and stopped. I have try and error to install it but still failed
many times. I want to know what is the problem? Is my computer has unsupported
hardware? If so why others can do?

I am so disappointed with this. I really hope you can give me some clues to
make this succeed. I ama Linux idiot so really need your advice. FYI, my drive
c: is running WINDOWS.

Shall i try Linux Mandrake 7.0 which I heard very intelligent and compatible
with least fuss? Thank you so very much for your help.

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!
* Catch your free E-Mail at http://mail.catcha.com *