Mouse configuration question

I have been unsuccessful in getting my Microsoft IntelliMous 1.1A PS/2
working.

Where I believe I am stuck is is not providing the correct device name.  I
am using XF86Setup and I have selected the IntelliMouse, then I am asked for
the device in the form /dev/??????, but I have no idea what to enter.  It
can't be /dev/tty00 as I believe that is a serial port.  This mouse is
plugged into the PS/2 port.  I can't see anything like /dev/ps2.

Help!

Ron