Re: installation script (was: dc390 what does...)

Quoting Pikuan (pisusant@cs.rmit.edu.au):
> i am having problem installing debian2.1 r 4

Hmm, I don't get that with slink; are you really installing potato?

> it ran until "dc390: 0 adapters found"
> and stop after that. my q is does anyone know what is the next instruction
> after this dc390 thing? how can i fin out?

hda: M1614TA, 1040MB w/64kB Cache, CHS=528/64/63
hdb: ATAPI 8X CD-ROM drive, 128kB Cache
Uniform CDROM driver Revision: 2.56
Floppy drive(s): fd0 is 1.44M
FDC 0 is a National Semiconductor PC87306
md driver 0.36.6 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8
scsi: <fdomain> Detection failed (no card)
NCR53c406a: no available ports found
sym53c416.c: Version 1.0.0
Failed initialization of WD-7000 SCSI card!
IBM MCA SCSI: No Microchannel-bus support present -> Aborting.
DC390: 0 adapters found
megaraid: v1.05 (October 27, 1999)
aec671x_detect:
scsi : 0 hosts.