Re: So I guess no one really cares about the IMAP folder root.

> Shall I assume you don't really care. ;-)

I care so much that using a deprecated back-door hack just won't do. I need
some configurablilty that isn't going to just disappear out of the blue,
forcing me to retrograde back to a previous version like I've just had to do
when the default root moved from $HOME/mail to $HOME.

Currently, I've just told dselect to hold with that older version of imapd
until I can figure out how to configure one of the other imap daemons to do
what I need.

- Joe