Re: Which Boot Manager?

Some justification is in its place here:

1) I multi-boot the next systems:

   - DOS 6.22 / Win95  (neetly split by system commander)
   - Win NT 4
   - Linux (work partition)
   - Linux (test partition)
   - (not booting: 2x data and swap)

2) System commander has a user managment system that
   allows you to setup users. You can deny users to
   boot partitions and/or see data partitions.

3) It easy to setup and use.

Regards,

Onno