Re: Eterm keys

Once upon a time, I heard Fam. Engelen said

> Hi,
>
> I just got myself a 'theme' for wm at themes.org. Looks great, especially
> with those pseudo-transparent eterm backgrounds. I found it impossible to
> use the 'home' and 'end' keys in an Eterm, while they do work in an xterm...
> Why? Can I enable them in any way?

I have no problem using "Home" and "End" with Eterm.deb on potato. What
version/shell are you using. Try checking whether you bind your "Home" and
"End" key or not?

my ^VHome produces ^[OH, and ^VEnd produces ^[OF

Chanop

| Chanop Silpa-Anan                       <chanop@syeng.anu.edu.au>           |
| Australian National University                                              |
| Tel. +61 2 6279 8826, +61 2 6279 8837 (office hour)                         |
|      +61 2 6249 5240 (home +voice mail)                                     |
|           Debian GNU/Hurd           GPG key on request                      |