Re: ISDN and Debian

I've been using ISDN under Debian for since August last year with a
dynamic IP adress and all works fine. (I'm using another card as the BT
Speedway, but if it's supported I shouldn't make a difference.)

I've never had any trouble with having a dynamic ip-adress, the hardest
part were the scripts that use isdnctrl and make the route.

I didn't use the default scripts that come with the isdnutils packages mut
created my owns, if you want to see the just let me know.

Ron