ISDN and Debian

I am considering having a BT Home Highway (ISDN) line installed here in
the UK. I understand the BT Speedway ISDN card is supported by Linux.

Does anyone have any experience of ISDN and Debian. I have been doing a
lot of reading, but would like someone who actually uses ISDN to offer
some advice.

In the docs I have read, I have seen nothing about setting up an ISDN
connection with a dynamic IP address. How would I do this? The
connection scripts I have seen specify a permanent address.

Cheers

--
Phillip Deackes
Using Debian Linux