Re: quake-svga signal 11

On Thu, 3 Feb 2000, Remco van 't Veer wrote:

rwvtve >Could it be a quake-svga problem or am I still experiencing memory
rwvtve >problems?  Could my video memory be faulty?  Some BIOS setting?

quite possibly a quake-svga problem.  it also could be a mainboard
problem..is the ram that you scanned that was 'bad' in any particular
socket? i've had ram sockets go bad on me before when the ram was ok.

nate