Enlightenment ConfigEdit & Dox Error

Just installed Enlightenment (main, docs, and theme packages).  It runs
fine but I cannot open Dox (Error window saying it cannot find program
Dox) or ConfigEdit (Error windows saying it cannot find program
ConfigEdit.  I looked all over my HD for these 2 with no luck.  I'm
suspecting they may be separate components I'll need to d/l and install?

Several Enlightenment webpages stated clicking on the desktop background
should give me a root menu.  Tried that and there's no response
whatsoever.  Also look at the .enlightenment directory and viewed the
cfg file but it was very little help.

Reconfiguring the desktop (fonts, font size, background image etc.) is
what I'm really after.

Thanks,
Scott Au
sau@ucla.edu