Re: Yehaw!

On Wed, 02 Feb 2000, you wrote:
> if you downloaded communicator, you *will* be able to load messenger from
> within netscape.  click on the icon in the bottom right of the netscape
> window, on *nix all the netscape programs are in 1 binary. or you can try
> netscape -mail

http://linux.corel.com/products/linux_os/inside.htm  Take a look under Netscape
Communicator Download version. I believe that they have crippled Communicator
on the corel download version so it will never run Messenger. I don't see any
icon in the bottom right of my Navigator Window either.  Those commands have no
effect.  I just installed another package from a recommended site, and it
refused to install several modules (Java) as wrong version, however all that is
OK, just no Messenger/Composer.

I would like to know if anyone at all has installed Messenger on this
particular package. I'll try alt.os.corel.linux

thanks for your patience

Lee