Re: Real Player???????

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 12:14:31 -0600, Tom Warfield wrote:
> 	Is anyone using this?  and if so how did you get it to work.  I was
> thinking i could apt-get install it but i havent found any packages for it,
> does anyone know if there is and if so what is the name of the latest
> package?

There is an installer package for it
(dists/frozen/contrib/binary-i386/net/realplayer_6.0.0.99092901.11.deb). You
need to download an RPM for the actual binaries; the installer packages
tells you where to find it and will install it for you.

HTH,
Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.