Re: Remote printing with lprng

Hello,
	I found part of the problem. I added my brothers' computer to
/etc/hosts.lpd and it gave them access. However I have another
problem. After they print a message is sent by the lpd on my server
back to the user account on their machine. The message says:
"Your printer job ((stdin)) was not printed because it was not linked
to the original file." The job did print, but what do I need to modify
in order to stop that error message from being mailed.

later,
joseph