Re: Debconf: Failed to initialize Dialog front end

The problem was not having dialog or whiptail not installed. Thanx for
the heads up Joey. I should have checked the suggest dependencies I
guess.

--
Paul Miller
pmiller@unt.edu

NRL Administrator http://www.nrl.csci.unt.edu
Talons Alumni http://orgs.unt.edu/talons

Where do all the bits go when the computer is done with them?