Re: VMware

On Tue, Feb 01, 2000 at 01:45:43PM -0600, Lance Heller wrote:
: What experience good, bad, or otherwise have Debian users had with
: VMware?  I have a requirement to use an application that only runs on
: one or another flavor of a Redmond virus and am deciding whether to
: convert my laptop to dual boot W98, or use VMware instead.

It works fine, but it is a hog.  Since it provides a virtual machine it runs
at priority -18, so it will beat out just about any process whenever resource
contention occurs.

It's still better than dual booting :)

--
Nathan Norman                    Network Magician, Eclectic Engineer
GPG Key ID 1024D/51F98BB7