sparc debian partitions

I have a sparc 5 with a 2.1gb drive internal, and a 4 gig external.  I'm
fed up with solaris, so I want to try to install debian on it.  However,
I have no idea how to partition the drive.  This is going to be an imap
server (only for a dozen people) and possibly an AFS server, depending
on how much extra space I come across.  Anyways, what is the best way to
partition the 2.1gb drive, assuming I want most of the system to exist
on that drive?  I know I need a bunch of /home, and I think a bunch for
/var, but I really don't know whats sufficient for things like that.
Thanks.

-Aaron Solochek
 leko@cmu.edu