Re: damn! I screwed up

>I think you need to reinterpret the semantics of "The first line of
>that file is the Xserver that is used". In other words, if you screw
>up the response to the question, you can just edit that file instead:
>that's just what the post-installation script does.
That's what I am trying to do; edit that file. But I can't do it without
knowing the name of the Xserver.
>I don't think there is a "default" server. It all depends on the video
>card you have. However, I assume you have Hobson's Choice, because
>dists/stable/main/binary-m68k/x11/xserver-fbdev_3.3.2.3a-11.deb
>appears to be only xserver in slink/m68k.
When the installer asked me for the name of an Xserver, there was a
default name. I need to know what that name was so I can input it into
the open Xserver file.
Is it "xserver-fbdev" ? Is that the name I need to put on the first line
of Xserver?

David Kachel