Re: umount - URGENT - solved (again)

It seemed to me that I already expressed may thanks, but apparently it didn't hit the right person.
So once again:
among lots of pieces of advice (I remain grateful to everybody who wanted to be helpful) I got two answers that really solved my problem:
1)
Dave Sherohman wrote:
> lsof should give you the pid of any processess using it.

2)
pseelig@debian.org wrote:
> Try "man fuser" and learn how to find out which process is still blocking
> the device.

Thanks again!
Blazej

I know it is a bit late, but I havent read my mail since than. This is in reply to: