Re: SCSI CD, reported by kernel, isn't there.

did you try /dev/scd1 or /dev/scd2 ? it may be a long shot, but it might
work, also what does /proc/scsi/scsi show?   do you have multiple
cdroms? (a cdr and a cdrom maybe?)

are there any other scsi devices on the same chain? can you access
them? if no to either one make sure there is no conflicts between the sb
live and the scsi card.

nate