Re: libodbc & PostGres SQL

Hi!

I am using a Debian machine as a Database Server. I am using
PostgreSQL and I am connecting to it with several Win9x
machines running access and VB50.

I installed the ODBC drivers on the win machines from:
http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/

I had to change the configuration for postgreSQL in
/etc/postgresql/postmaster.init :

PGALLOWTCPIP= yes

After that, it worked fine. I haven't installed libodbc.so, or anything.
I just installed postgreSQL from dselect.

I hope this helps,

Alexis.