Re: Non US, PGP and slink

> Has anyone else had problems with the non US debian slink sites? The
> Packages file seems to contain pgp-us version 2.6.3a-5, but, for at
> least a month now, the pgp-us package itself is version 2.6.3a-4.

   I get the same thing about several non-existent files in non-us/slink.
This was discussed a week or two ago and I had hoped that it'd soon be cleared
up, but it hasn't been.

--
 Regards,  | REDMOND, WA (API) --- MICROSOFT (MSFT) announced today
 .         | the the official release date for the new operating