Re: pcmcia net card does not show up in "ifconfig" listing.

On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Hugo van der Merwe wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, Martin Fluch wrote:
>
> I did that yes. And installed the package. Is there any place to specify
> what drivers must be compiled (like in make menuconfig when using
> something like an NE2000 on a desktop)?

An NE2000 card should be recogniced automatically. Ever had a look
at /etc/pcmcia/network.opts? With correct network settings network
should come up on card inseration...

Martin

--
If the box says 'Windows 95 or better', it should run on Linux, right?
                                                               - anonymous

For public PGP-key: finger mfluch@mathphys.fsk.uni-heidelberg.de