Re: Boot/Installation problem i386 slink

Hello!

Don't know exactly, but I think the kernel fails to detect the fat32
partition correctly and then stops. Sorry for not investigating into it
further, but I'm very busy at the moment.
Maybe someone can confirm this suggestion and/or give furher/other ones??

Kind Regards,

Stephan Hachinger

(...)
>I can partially boot off the Debian slink disk 1, but it hangs after a
little more of screen info about drivers and hardware etc. immediately after
the following two lines:

>FDC 0 is a post-1991 82077
>md driver 0.36.3 MAX_MD_DEV=4, MAX_REAL=8
>
>No other messages, it just stops.
(...)