apt-move retrieving Packages file

Hi,

I'm using apt-move to feed my local potato mirror with the deb-Files
from /var/cache/apt/archives downloaded by apt-get.

After an 'apt-get update' apt-move refuses to copy the newest files,
because the Packages files are out of sync. I could of course use
'apt-move get' to retrieve the latest Packages file from the net,
but I would rather have apt-move use the local Packages file built
by apt-get. Is there a way to manage this?

--
Andreas Kurth    Mannheim, Germany