Re: daylight savings

Mario Olimpio de Menezes writes ("daylight savings"):

>Hi,
>
>	Where can I see the settings for daylight savings?
>	That is, in Brazil, unfortunately, our daylight saving day changes
>from year to year, and as a consequence, some times my date is wrong for 1
>or 2 days till it changes.
>	We'll have a change in Oct, 3. Where can I see if this is the
>correct setting?

In Brazil, is there a pattern to the dates of the switchover (i.e., if
I wanted to know when DST changeover would happen in 2015, could I
figure it out, or is it selected by the govt. each year)?  If so, I'd
submit this as a bug so it can get forwarded to the upstream maintainer.

--
Richard W Kaszeta 			PhD. Candidate and Sysadmin
bofh@me.umn.edu				University of MN, ME Dept