pgp question

I'm a fairly new pgp user and hope that the gurus here can bring some
light into my dark.

I'm a bit puzzled about the validy of keys that pgp (6.5.1) tells me.

Here's what I have:
  KeyID  Trust     Validity  User ID
  0x...  marginal  complete  Dillo <dillo@somewhere>
c        ultimate             Peter Palfrader <ppalfrad@cosy.sbg.ac.at>

I signed Dillo's key after we'd exchanged passphrases and since I
trust my own signature ultimately Dillo's key is completely
valid. I usually trust dillo to do a good job when certifying
signatures.

Now there's a third user name Konrad which I've never met in person
but Dillo knows him.

  KeyID Trust     Validity  User ID
  0x... untrusted marginal  Konrad <konrad@host.one>
c       marginal             Dillo <dillo@somewhere>
                  complete  Konrad <konrad@host.two>
c       marginal             Dillo <dillo@somewhere>
                  complete  Konrad <konrad@host.three>
c       marginal             Dillo <dillo@somewhere>

Now the first two lines look quite good. I marginally trust Dillo who
signed Konrad's key so Konrad's key is marginally valid.

However what puzzles me is why on earch are the two other user id's on
Konrad's key completely valid.

Perhaps you can help me?

--
Weasel                         http://www.cosy.sbg.ac.at/~ppalfrad/
PGP encrypted messages prefered.  See my site or finger -l ppalfrad