Re: xserver-3dlabs dont recognige the Elsa Gloria XL

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 07:20:05PM +0200, Fabrizio Roccato wrote:
> I have a BIG problem vith the 3.3.4 version of the 3dlabs xserver: it dont
> recognize my Elsa Gloria XL video card
> Obviously, with the 3.3.3.1 version of the xserver all works fine.

I've talked to Dirk Hohndel (one of the xserver-3dlabs coders). The server
simply got somewhat broken between 3.3.4 and 3.3.5. I suggest you to downgrade
to 3.3.3.1 while waiting for 3.3.5 (or a patch to the upstream package).

Ciao,
Illo.

Ilario Nardinocchi, illo@CS.UniBO.IT - Computer Science Adept since 1982
                    illo@mclink.it

Know-nothing-bozo rule:
The views expressed above are entirely mine and do not represent the views,
policy or understanding of any other person or official body.