Re: PS -> Epson inkjet

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Dave Sherohman wrote:

> Where could I find a PostScript to Epson Stylus Color 400 convertor?  Or is
> there some other (standard) way of getting non-PS printers to print PS data?
>
> Thanks for any pointers.

1)
I've used magicfilter and ghostscript (gs).
Install those PACKAGES and run magicfilter-config.

2)
There is documentation concerning
Epson use. (Look for /usr/doc/gs/devices)

3)
I've got as well Epson 400.
And I managed to get it printing quite well.

4)
However I would be grateful if someone would tell me how to make it
printing 720dpi.
I managed to get 360dpi working well.

-
hv