Re: Internet News Scheme

bwarsing, please word-wrap at 76 characters or so...

You might want to look into both newscache and leafnode, if your news-needs
are minimal. If your news-needs are not minimal, slog through innd. :)

Most folks seem to enjoy tin or trn or slrn or rn or nn for their text-based
newsreaders. You can use netscape as your newsreader, though it really works
better as a web browser. :)

Both gnome and kde offer their own newsreaders I think...