Re: Release names

Hi Urban,

On Tue, Sep 07, 1999 at 07:22:30AM +0200, Urban Gabor wrote:

> Just a slightly offtopic question, what are the names Debian chooses for
> the releases? I mean, bo, hamm, slink and potato?

for the price of only $49.95 + tax + shipping/handling I give you ...
the Debian-FAQ.  Dive deep into the infinite wisdom of this document!
Find out everything you allways wanted to know about life, universe and
Debian GNU/Linux!  This misterious document has been anxiously guarded
by a secret sect, the "Keepers Of The Wisdom" for many centuries.

In book 6, verse 6 ("Where do these codenames come from?") you will
find the your point of entry into the heaven of knowledge.

Become part of the few men and women to reach the highest level of
enlightenment!

(Make checks payable to the Debian people, you'll have a 30 money back
guarantee...)

Sorry, couldn't resist (no offence meant) ;-)

So long, Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                    engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de
        *** Meddle not in the affairs of wizards, for <<poof>> ... ribbit. ***