Re: where is what?

There is a program called grep to search text files. There is also an
rgrep that will search directories recursively.

You can do searches on the Packages file that is at the base directory of
each distribution. In this case searching for what may not have found
something, but searching for text, string, search, etc. would do it.

Ernest Johanson
Web Systems Administrator
Fuller Theological Seminary