upgrade to latest Windomaker files under slink?

Hi,

Just have installed slink via ftp.

I'd like to upgrade the Windowmaker files to the lastest version (v6.0),
which I think are in the "potato" directory.

Is it possible to modify my sources.list somehow to know about the stuff in
potato so I can pick and choose upgrades I want without going the whole
shebang on potato?

I'm really new at Debian, so I apologize if this is easily known. I didn't
see anything concrete on deja.com, and frankly, the doc on dselect, apt-get
and sources.list is somewhat confusing...

Thanks for any help or pointers.

Regards,

Francis