Re: Kernel with APM support.

Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:

> If this a standard Debian distribution you should see a file
>
>    /boot/config-x.x.x
>
> which describes the configuration of the kernel you are
> running.  You can use this file during the configuration
> phase of building a new kernel

I am pretty sure that I have a standard Debian distribution, but I do
not have a file

      /boot/config-x.x.x

Instead I have the defconfig in /usr/src from the debian package. Does
this config file contain the defaults of the debian destribution ???
begin:vcard
n:OLSEN;Jens K.
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:NIHON PARAMETRIC TECHNOLOGY K.K.;Automotive Division
version:2.1
email;internet:jolsen@ptc.com
title:Technical Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;0