Cooledit for debian?

Does anyone know whether somebody is packaging cooledit for Debian?  It is
a very nice, and fast X-editor with a lot of features. I have read about
it on another mailing list and installed a rpm package.

Have a look at

http://www.obsidian.co.za/psheer/devel/cooledit/

ftp://lava.obsidian.co.za/pub/linux/cooledit with binary installs under
"DISTS".

Johann

| Johann Spies                                 Windsorlaan 19              |
| jhspies@futurenet.co.za                3201 Pietermaritzburg             |
| Tel/Faks Nr. +27 331-46-1310		       Suid-Afrika (South Africa)  |

     "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be
      content with such things as ye have. For he hath said,
      I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
                                             Hebrews 13:5