Re: sendmail and isp relay (aka anti-spam)

Although it may be true that some web servers might not like the envelope sender that
isn't your main problem. If your ISP is flash.net you need to use their smtp server.
If smtp.freewwweb.com would relay mail for anyone who put their return address as
XXX@freewwweb.com then they'd be a spammers heaven. smtp servers only relay (if
they're properly configured to reject spam, as all servers should be) from hosts that
are "local" to them which generally means hosts which are part of their (or their
customer's) network. If you're connecting through flash.net just use flash.net's smtp
server to send mail. It won't care what your return address or envelope sender address
is.