Re: UMAX 1220S, SCSI card (436P?)

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, joost witteveen wrote:

> So, does anyone know if the UMAX Astra 1220 S also works with
> a normal SCSI card? (If so, I'll just buy one of those).

I use the 1220S with an Adaptec 1542 that I've had forever.  It seems to
work okay.  I had to get a cable that adapts between the Centronics
connector on the Adaptec to the 25-pin D-connector on the scanner, though.
--
Jonathan Guthrie (jguthrie@brokersys.com)
Brokersys  +281-895-8101   http://www.brokersys.com/