new ATI graphics boards

Hi everyone,

I am thinking of upgrading my computer's graphics board to
either one of the two new ATI cards: ATI Rage Magnum or ATI Rage Fury.
I am not sure what the difference between these two cards is
(my dealer didn't either) - except for the price.

Now I am wondering if anyone has any experience with either one of
these two boards?  How do they perform under X11?  Do they work at all?
I could not find these cards listed in the compatibility lists at
www.xfree86.org?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, btw.  the other day I complained about M-x brew-coffee not working
in emacs :-) ... Thanks to all those who pointed me to the
Coffee-mini-HOWTO.  Has anyone actually build this?

So long,
Stephan
--
Stephan Engelke                                    engelke@math.uni-hamburg.de
                        *** Life is not fair. But the root password helps. ***