Re: WordPerfect for Linux installation problem...

Hi again,
Thanks for the info, although I had a good look at the page on
linux.corel.com where I got the file from, and really didn't see
anything (nothing like reading the instructions before doing
something!). However, I just looked again and they posted the following
update:

DO NOT INSTALL Corel WordPerfect 8 for Linux as ?root?.

As far as I can see, this is probably not related to my problem, but
look at this: http://linux.corel.com/linux8/tlinuxfix.htm

David