Re: HELP! All SCSI, no is09660 fs

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, David B.Teague wrote:

[ snip ]

 : I did and 2.0.34 DOES NOT OFFER ME ISO9660 FILE SYSTEM AS A CHOICE.
 : I'm going back to see if by chance the guy who suggested Native
 : Language support might be right, in spite of the fact that this
 : does not make sense to me.

No-one said it makes sense ... that's why they changed it in later
kernels.  There was a huge thread about this a few months ago ... you
can check the archives if you don't believe me.

Why don't you use a newer kernel like 2.0.36, or a 2.2 kernel?  2.0.34
has DoS vulnerabilities, IIRC.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD