Re: writing device drivers for fbsd

On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Wayne Cuddy wrote:

> What is a good reference to learn to to write device drivers for fbsd?  I
> remember some recommended a good book a few months ago but forgot to save the
> message.
   There is a book "Linux Device Drivers" ( or a similar name) by
Alexandro Rubini published by O'Reilly.It is a bit costly (by indian
standards,so I do not have it).I don't know whether it contains anything
on fbsd.

Ramakrishnan M
#211 ,Cauvery hostel,
Indian Institute of Technology,Madras,
Chennai-600 036, INDIA

" Software is like sex;It's better when it's free "
                                                   -Linus Torvalds