x-window won't start

Hi all,

I just installed Debian2.0 from official CD. The installation went ok
except problems with serveral packages(defualt chosen). One problem is
that when I install I saw no 'xinit' and I couldn't write anything to X
config file.

I start XF86Setup manually and get it worked ( I know all the devices
about my PC). My video care is Dimond Steeth 3D 2000 and I used s3v
driver. I configured it right then saved and exited. However, when I do
'startx', I can not got x window. Error message insludes

	"no screens" found...

I have S3V xserver installed right. But I don't see it at
/etc/X11/XF86config.

Any ideas, thanks!

Chen