Re: SGML, Jade, Docbook -- HELP!!!

On Thu, Apr 23, 1998 at 11:27:24AM +0200, Oliver Elphick wrote:
> Is there anywhere some documentation that enables someone to
> understand SGML, DSSSL and so on from scratch?

There is very little, really. Try to search for "tutorial" and "docbook" in
the web. Or for "tutorial" and "sgml". You'll not find very much (if you do,
let me know!).

This whole sgml stuff is very complicated, my girl friend ahs to learn it
now for her studies. She studies linguistics, and she has to learn Java,
SGML, DSSSL and all this stuff, it's amazing :)

You can come to Ruhr-uni-Bochum every thursday 8-10 am, we have a sgml
course here :)

Marcus