Re: Configuring scsi controller on ISA bus

Hi David Herbert; unless Mutt is confused, you wrote:
> I tried your suggestion, it did not return an error but also did not
> work I continued on and also tried your suggestion using a shell from
> inside install program it return the error "couldn't find kernel
> image:aha152x=.0x3"
		^^^^
I don't know enough about the kernel, but are you sure you typed =0x340? the
line above suggests you typed =.0x3
if that is not the problem, try typing:
linux aha152x=0x340,11,7,1
^^^^^
note the linux part!

Also, this will either work or it won't when you give that parameter at the
boot prompt, I don't think you can enter that from the shell; not unles you
are insmod it, but for that your kernel will need to be recompiled.

HTH,
damir