My X11

Hello,  it's nice to see you. First let me introduce myself. My name is
Juhar and now I'm studying at Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology.
My major is Computer Science.

Sir, I'd like to have some information
from you, especially about a weird problem with my X window. The problem
is that my window won't ever use a high color. My VGA Card is Trident
9685 ProVidia. I've been trying to configure it on and on, but the result
is just the same, it always runs at 8 bpp, and detecting my VGA Ram as
256K although I have 2048K on my VGA Card.

I'm just curious what went wrong, and how to fix it up...
I think that's all, thank you very much for your help, and I'd like to
hear from you soon.

Regards,

Juhar

PS : I'm really sorry for my unfluent English, may be there are words that
unpleasant, I really apologize.. :)