Re: netscape4.x cannot read debian-user list archives

I had this problem to with an earlier Netscape. I'm using 4.06 right now
(though there is 4.07) and it seems to work okay. By the way, the 4.5
final came out just today. The only time I've ever had Linux *really*
crash hard was with a 4.5 beta and it crashed anyways whenever I did a
lot of rapid fire email deleating.

What I'd *really* like to see is a Netscape that properly supports
24bpp....

Christopher