X App Launcher?

Hi,

I am using XFree86 (the suse one that supports Permedia 2 cards). I am
currently using icewm as my window manager.

I am looking for an application launcher that will sit on my desktop and
provide direct access to applications. I guess I could change the menu
but I would prefer to lick on icons.

I would prefer something that does not tie me into a single window
manager but it would also be nice if I could specify which virtual
window items load in.

It would be nice if it had a .deb package and was quick to setup.

What are your suggestions?

Thanks

Dave