list mirrored to newsgroup?

Is anybody out there who reads this list via newsgroup? If yes what´s
the name of the group?

I wondered about this as my ISP has a linux.debian.user group on his
server but this group is empty while linux.debian.devel works well. I
asked my ISP about this and they told me that nobody uses this list when
it´s empty.

After that I searched dejanews and hoped to find a full group to show
them but they don´t have linux.debian.user. There only is
muc.lists.debian.user and several other linux.debian.* groups.

So how does the whole thing work? Right now I´m a bit confused. Is there
a mirror or not and where is it?

Thomas