Re: PS/2 mouse device

On Thu, Jun 04, 1998 at 10:07:41PM -0500, Nick Gillam wrote:
> I have successfully installed Debian 1.3.1 onto several PS/2s thanks to
> help from users on this list.
>
> However, I have not been able to determine the device name for the PS/2
> mouse.

/dev/psaux

> Also, what Debian package is required for IP Masquerading.

What package?  I don't advise using any package.  Debian has one, but it's
kinda geared for static IP.  See the IP Masquerade HOWTO for info on setting
up IP masq in your kernel and the ipfwadm commands to make it work.

These commands go into either /etc/init.d/network (not the best place lest
your connection to the net is 24/7) or in /etc/ppp/ip-up.d/ipmasq, a short
sh script you'll write.

Don't forget to make a corresponding script in ip-down.d/ to remove the
forwarding commands.  I believe the HOWTO explains this too.