Creating booteable floppy

I need to create a bootable floppy disk. I am running Debian 1.3 and have
kernel 2.0.33. I went through all the instructions in the Linux How-to,
but it didn't work some of the steps in the how-to did not work like the
how-to clained. Does Debian have any easy way to do this. I like Linux a
lot but some of these things like making floppy disks bootable should be
a snap, but they aren't.

Thanks,
Keith
nfn11988@naples.net

You only get one chance at life, but if you do it right, you only need one.

			htt://www.naples.net/~nfn11988