Re: [OFF TOPIC] Linus Torvalds, the man of the century

On Fri, Apr 10, 1998 at 11:51:11AM +0200, LOPARIC Marko wrote:
> -----------------
> The DALnet #Linux has started a movement to get Linus Torvalds voted as
> Man of the Century. Their idea is to get a massive number of votes for
> Linus, which would at least get the attention of Linux if nothign else.
> They estimate that they need about 1 million votes to pull it off.
>
> They've requested everybody to vote for Linus and to pass it along. The
> catagory in which Linus is being placed also has a mention of Bill Gates,
> so we've got some competition. If you would like more information, see the
> URLs below.
>
> Vote for Linus Torvalds:
>   http://www.pathfinder.com/time/time100/time100poll.html

Go, People, Go!

Be sure to get the spelling right!

Current rating:
                                      BUILDERS AND TITANS

   Total Percent
   richard rogers 636494 7.42
   henry ford 555916 6.48
   douglas macarthur 474770 5.53
   bill gates 468605 5.46          <--- We can beat this poor rating!
   howard hughes 351237 4.09
   vehbi koc 350473 4.08
   steve jobs 336439 3.92
   murat arslan 205791 2.40